Come & join the fun at TruHQ! Make sure you take the time to get your personality across in your application and show us how you can make us even more awesome!
TruTravels is looking for its next superstar to join our UK team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about travel and wants to use their experience in sales to sell unforgettable experiences to people in an amazing industry.
We need a fun, ambitious and organised person who can help manage some of our biggest partnerships as well as develop our brand in the UK, Central Europe & South Africa. This is an exciting role which will see plenty of opportunities to travel and spread the TruLove.
Previous experience within sales & the travel industry is preferred. This is a full-time role based on the road and in the UK office (Kingston-upon-Thames). As a Sales Manager, you’ll focus on:
• Providing phenomenal training to agents which shows what makes TruTravels awesome.
• Hitting targets to show solid growth in all regions you’d be responsible for (UK, Central Europe and South Africa)
• Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing agencies
• Thinking creatively and keeping up to date with market trends to build strong campaigns & incentives with partners.
• Having a solid understanding on the recruitment cycle of each different partner to make sure new employees are introduced to our products.
• Understanding what makes our products stand out and thinking of new ways to help get this across to agents & customers.
• Liaising with other BDM’s worldwide to brainstorm and use ideas that work in other regions across your own.
• Potentially building out a team around you.
Although you do not need man-management experience for this position, we want a natural self-starter. You’ll be able to plan your own day, build your own pipeline and work with self-motivation.
You will be required to keep your line manager updated on your progress whilst filling out weekly reports and joining weekly meetings.
Package includes the following:
• Competitive and attractive salary
• Uncapped commission structure with no threshold
• Travel allowance
• Opportunity to travel a lot (UK, Central Europe, South Africa)
• Company Car
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person to help take our business to the next level.