Booking a Multi Country Trip
- You need to book a minimum of 2 x single trips in order to qualify for your booking to be considered a Multi Country bundle trip.
- In order to secure your trip you can do this by paying a non-refundable £200 deposit per trip. (4 Country trip deposit = £800)
- Full payment of your trip needs to be paid a minimum of 60 days before your FIRST tour start date.
- All tours on your Multi country trip need to be completed within 12 months of your first tour start date.
- Booking in your trips is subject to availability and a minimum of 14 days notice needs to be giving to our bookings team when booking in a date.
- All our standard booking conditions apply when booking a tour pass. These can be found: www.trutravels.com/about-us/booking-conditions
Cancellations – Whole trip
- If you cancel your whole trip more than 60 days prior to your first start date , you will receive a full refund less the non-refundable deposit.
- No refunds on ANY of your tours will be available if you cancel your entire trip within 60 days of the original start date of your tour.
- If you fail to make contact and have not arrived by the agreed start date of your first tour, we are entitled to treat your trip as having been cancelled.
- Bookings cancelled and rebooked in a promotional period with a discount will be void of any savings and original price will be charged.
- Cancellations – Individual bookings on a multi country trip.
- If you wish to cancel 1 tour on your trip more than 60 days prior to your first tour start date you will be entitled to a full refund less the non-refundable deposit.
- If you wish to cancel 1 tour on your trip less than 60 days prior to your first tour start date no refunds will be given.
- If you cancel any of your trips meaning there is only one remaining this will revert your booking to a standard booking and any discounts will be removed.
Changes in your booking
- No name changes are allowed on tours once your have started your first tour.
- You are allowed one free date change on each of your trips more than 60 days before the start date.
- Any dates changes made within 60 days will be subject to availability and administrative charges.