Over the years we have managed to to put together an awesome group of people from all over the world based in over 8 countries who have formed to make the “TruCrew”. We’re always looking to add awesome people to the gang so if you think you have what it takes to join and think you have something amazing to bring to the table then check out the available roles we have below:
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
Starting: June 2019
TruTravels is looking for its next superstar to join our UK team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about travel and wants to use their experience in sales to sell unforgettable experiences to people in an amazing industry.
We need a fun, ambitious and organised person who can help manage some of our biggest partnerships as well as develop our brand in the UK, Central Europe & South Africa. This is an exciting role which will see plenty of opportunities to travel and spread the TruLove.
Previous experience within sales & the travel industry is preferred. This is a full-time role based on the road and in the UK office (Kingston-upon-Thames). As a Sales Manager, you’ll focus on:
• Providing phenomenal training to agents which shows what makes TruTravels awesome.
• Hitting targets to show solid growth in all regions you’d be responsible for (UK, Central Europe and South Africa)
• Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing agencies
• Thinking creatively and keeping up to date with market trends to build strong campaigns & incentives with partners.
• Having a solid understanding on the recruitment cycle of each different partner to make sure new employees are introduced to our products.
• Understanding what makes our products stand out and thinking of new ways to help get this across to agents & customers.
• Liaising with other BDM’s worldwide to brainstorm and use ideas that work in other regions across your own.
• Potentially building out a team around you.
Although you do not need man-management experience for this position, we want a natural self-starter. You’ll be able to plan your own day, build your own pipeline and work with self-motivation.
You will be required to keep your line manager updated on your progress whilst filling out weekly reports and joining weekly meetings.
Package includes the following:
• Competitive and attractive salary
• Uncapped commission structure with no threshold
• Travel allowance
• Opportunity to travel a lot (UK, Central Europe, South Africa)
• Company Car
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person to help take our business to the next level.
Location: South West London – TruTravels Head Office
Starting: September 2019
What we are looking for…
We are looking for young, passionate people who want to break into the travel industry to join the team at our Head Office.
We need fun, ambitious, organised people who really want to learn about and get involved with all aspects of tour business. You would need to be available to live and work in London/Surrey for a minimum of 6 months. No previous experience is required as we believe everyone needs to start somewhere! This is a full time role and at TruTravels we believe in supporting our team and growing from within so this is a great opportunity for you. Who know’s where it could lead to!
So if you’re up for an adventure and eager to learn what we are all about, then why not give it a shot?!
Make sure to take some time with your application in order to stand out and let us know how fab you are! 😀
NOTE: Role will include chance to travel to South East Asia after completion of probationary periods
Location: Thailand or Bali
What we are looking for…
We need fun, ambitious, responsible people to be Group Leaders and head up our tours across all of our TruTravels destinations! You would need to be available to live and work in S.E. Asia for a minimum of 6 months and also be extremely confident in looking after large groups of people. You will need to have traveled at least one country in Asia and traveled fairly extensively across other destinations. If you have already joined us for a TruTour, this is also a bonus!
So if you’re up for an adventure and ready to join the TruCrew then tell us why and you could be jetting off to paradise! Take the time to make your application stand out and let us know why you are the person we are looking for!