50 TRAVEL INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS YOU HAVE TO USE
What's a good Instagram post without a good caption? If you follow our Instagram, you'll know we bloody love a good travel pun but how do you caption some of those unbelievable travel photos you got, when you're not feeling your best creative self? Look no further.. here are 50 travel Instagram captions to help you on your way. You're welcome!
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- BBN. Be Back Never.
- What’s your favourite colour? Sunset..
- Life’s a beach
- I got big boats and I cannot lie!
- It’s about the journey, not the destination. But maybe it’s a little bit about the destination…
- You don't like the outdoors? Unbe-leaf-able.
- If you never go.. You’ll never know
- Take photos so good they look like postcards.
- Vacation mode: Activated. Do not disturb.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- On island time.
- Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- Time to seas the day.
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- "Thanks for your message, but I am currently OOO.
- Been there, done that and got the T-shirt.
- Tan lines and good times.
- I travel so my life isn’t disrupted by routine.
- It’s our passports addiction, not ours!
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- I never met a sunset I didn’t like.
- Tripophobia (n.) The fear of not having any travel trips currently booked.
- Wander where the wifi is weak.
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
- Take memories, leave footprints.
- Work hard. Travel harder.
- TIP: You won’t get the holiday blues if you just keep booking holidays.
- I got 99 problems but a beach one.
- Salty hair, don’t care.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m headed to the airport.
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Namastay at the beach.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
- I need 6 months of vacation twice a year.
- Googled my symptoms..got a bad case of the travel bug.
- Good things come to those who book flights.
- Relationship status: In a relationship with my passport.
- Beach you to it
- Palm trees and the ocean breeze
- I need 6 months of vacation, twice a year.
- Lost at sea.. I’m not shore.
- “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melvill
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel brochure
There you have it! If you do use them, tag us on insta @trutravels and let us know you've had some inspo, or if you're looking for a good pun.. We can probably help you out with that too. We're pun-tastic, if we do say so ourselves.
See you on the beach!
More please! Sign up to our newsletter
Wanna join the TruFam? For exclusive offers, latest travel news, advice and the TruStories from the road, simply fill in your details below and we'll do the rest.